Hiihat is currently hiring and YOU could become a part of this exciting, diverse team of people!
Please note all positions featured below are 100% remote. Stipend and college credit available. You must have unlimited access to a personal laptop or desktop computer, internet connection, with the required software applications and/or mobile apps to be considered for this role.
Hello from Team Hiihat! We are a Black-owned tech company, with a mission to make the search for all things Black accessible to you, at all times. With our search engine, information for all things Black is narrowed down, and at your fingertips!
We’re a growing company, with a vision to illuminate black owned businesses, news, media, and more through search. As we grow and expand on our vision, we know we cannot do it alone. Not only do we make it easy for you to find all things Black, but we believe in helping the Black community gain access to jobs around the world that can improve their life and wellbeing. Our current openings could be filled by you if you believe you’ve got what it takes to make a great addition to our team.
We are hiring for Marketing Fellows, Sales Fellows, Tech Fellows, and Influencers. It doesn’t matter what continent you are on, we want to get to know you! All positions are 100% remote, with competitive stipends and perks!
We are seeking individuals who are tech savvy and/or willing to learn while being able to navigate their way around modern tech. We are excited about our projects, and seek individuals who are passionate about diversifying the world as we know it, with an open, forward-thinking mindset.
All you need to be a part of the team is a great spirit, great work ethic, a computer and access to internet! Here at Hiihat, we believe in working SMARTER and not HARDER, and we do this by promoting flexible hours + remote work!
Learn more about the roles we have available and if you qualify below. Click on the position title for a full job description. Yes – these are paid opportunities!
Thanks again for stopping by the hiihat blog and we’d look forward to getting to know so you can join our growing team!
Marketing Fellow: email your resume to email@example.com
Hiihat is seeking a vibrant, passionate individual to join our marketing team and transform how people hear about our product – the search engine.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for enquiries and engagement
- Research and write web articles/Contribute to research and design
- Draft Marketing Material
- Creation and execution of content calendar
Sales Fellow: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sales team is growing, and we require an upbeat individual to turn things up a notch in their U.S. city! Sell. Sell! SELL!
- In charge of researching and contacting potential businesses/brands
- Build and Maintain relationships with Black businesses
- Company rep at meetings/events
- Implement and constitute new policies that can grow our company
Tech Fellow: email your resume to email@example.com
This one is for our techies, whose expertise is needed in our business to enhance it.
- Develop/Support maintenance of web app/All things web related
- Implement/Maintain management systems such as installation and configurations, etc.
- Produce Online Content: This includes animated gifs, static buttons and more
- Build required apps/tools
- Responsible for troubleshooting and overall performance of site and apps
Influencer: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need a creative brand ambassador to advance our business online and in the public eye. Get camera-ready folks!
- Spread the word about Hiihat passionately on social media
- Advertise us to Black businesses, brands and to the community at large
- Encourage relevant customer base to subscribe to our site
- Rep the Hiihat brand everywhere you go
Please note all positions are 100% remote. Stipend and college credit available. You must have unlimited access to a personal laptop or desktop computer, internet connection, with the required software applications and/or mobile apps to be considered for this role.